poniedziałek, 26 lipca 2010

Polish Passport

I came to America in '81 via a passport with my mother. I was on hers because I was a minor. She has since turned that old passport in and received a new one with just her on it. Does anyone know how I can go about getting another Polish passport? If that is what I need to travel to Poland and return to America? I am a Legal US Resident so I have a "green card" and I also have my original birth certificate from Poland. Unfortunately, my calls/emails to the Polish Consulate in Chicago have gone unanswered. Any help helps...
via Polish Citizen, US legal resident, but no Polish Passport....

0 comments:

Prześlij komentarz

Komentować mogą jedynie użytkownicy z podwyższonym stopniem anonimowości. Anonimy niskiego stopnia nadal odbieram na priva, ale ich nie publikuję ze względu na hasbarę schetyniątek.
Można tu użyć niektórych znaczników HTML, takich jak <b>, <i>
"Przepis" na aktywny link w komentarzu (dla niezorientowanych):
<a href="tu wstawiamy hiperłącze w postaci http://poprawczak.blogspot.com/2013/04/anonimowe-komentowanie.html">tu wstawiamy tytuł linkowanego utworu lub frazę</a> → tutaj więcej szczegółów

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...